This is my list of munros that are suitable to either do as your first or to take as a family day out. There are more than 5 listed below, but it’s 5 walks or days out.
Remembering that the weather can be your enemy on the hill, not so much the hill itself. So if you are taking children, remember to take some extra layers for them – especially gloves!
And watch the weather forecast!!!
- Ben Lawers and Beinn Ghlas – review coming soon.
- Mount Keen – click here for review guide.
- Meall Buidhe (Glen Lyon) and if you’ve all still got energy – Stuchd an Lochain – review here.
- Ben Chonzie – review coming soon.
- Ben Wyvis – review coming soon.